Sunday, September 11, 2011

Swimming

Today Roberts and I decided to go for a swim in the pool here at our apartment complex. We tanned for a little while and then I got hot and decided to get in the pool. Of course the water was freezing but I still wanted to do some laps so I jumped in. After swimming a few laps I was really getting tired so I decided to do the back stroke to rest. After a few laps I noticed that Roberts was getting ready to get in as well. I continued my laps and all of a sudden something hit me hard in the face. The next thing I knew Roberts was in the water with me telling me I was bleeding. So I walked to the edge and got a towel and Roberts checked to see if I had all my teeth. I did I just had two bloody busted lips. Roberts was trowing our dive rings in the water and somehow he had a bad throw that hit me square in the mouth. Most people would probably be angry but he was several yards away from the pool so there was no way he was aiming for my face. After some icing and ibuprofen it feels a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment