Monday, August 29, 2011

I shouldn't be complaining but...

I hate my job. I just started a job at the bookstore on campus and it SUCKS!!! It is the most stressful job I have ever had and it is only part-time AND minimum wage! It is THE WORST job I have ever had! After a long week last week I decided to call my former boss to see if he had any contact here in Recreation so maybe I could get a job in my field. He gave me a friends phone number from graduate school. I was so difficult to wait to call her today. I was so excited I left the most spastic message on her phone and sat down to wait for her to call me. About an hour later my phone rang and it was her!! After a quick conversation about me it came down to her saying, " well we just finished all the hiring"... BOOOO!!!! So now I am back to square one and when I left work today I wanted to quit. Now what do I do? :( Luckily I have Roberts and Caesar to cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment