Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30th IJSBA World Finals

Well... Roberts and I went to Lake Havasu City, AZ for the 30th Annual IJSBA Word Finals. I am worked as the assistant to the president of the IJSBA and Roberts is raced. Lets go back a few weeks to get the full story....

Roberts left for World Finals on Tuesday of the week before. It took him awhile to get out there because of some slight planning and traveling mishaps. On that same Tuesday my mom called to offer me a deal. She told me that if I were to cancel my trip and stay in Texas she would pay me double what I would be making at my regular job in a week. Roberts and I were short on cash so it peaked my interest. However, this was a little too late because I had already given my word that I would be there to work, and I had bought air plane tickets, and a rental car. I decided to go ahead with my plans and I am soooo glad I did. After a week of working hard and making 10 times what I would have made in a week I came home with a pocket full of cash and heart full of pride for Roberts, and Roberts came home with a 2nd place World title in Sport Spec and 4th place World title in Sport Modified on a STOCK boat!

 I am so proud! He is so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment